Join us for a free community open house on Saturday, October 15, for the official dedication and ceremonial ribbon cutting on the grounds of the all-new Reading HealthPlex. This 476,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is one of the region’s most technologically advanced and sophisticated surgical and patient care centers in the region and you’re invited to get a firsthand look into everything it has to offer!
OPEN HOUSE EVENT DETAILS
When: Saturday, October 15, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: 423 South Seventh Avenue, West Reading
Info: No RSVP required. For more information, call 484-628-HELP (4357).
- Self-parking available in 7th Avenue Garage; enter 7th Avenue from Spruce Street
- Handicapped accessible parking in Scottish Rites parking lot; enter 7th Avenue from Parkside Drive North
- Free parking with shuttle to Reading HealthPlex; park in Vanity Fair Outlet remote lot off Park Road behind Willoughby’s on Park
PLEASE NOTE: 7th Avenue will be CLOSED between Spruce Street and Parkside Drive North on Saturday, October 15.
OPEN HOUSE FESTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Self-guided Tours of Reading HealthPlex
- Entertainment by Local Community Groups
- Healthy Refreshments
- Ambulance Tours
- Meet the PennStar Helicopter Pilots
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Bicycle Helmet and Car Seat Safety